Search

Friday, March 23, 2012

Burgers and Fries and Everything Nice

So although I like to normally post about interesting, different places today I want to make sure all of my bloggers are aware of one of the oldest, yet most delicious burger places- All American. There isn't one thing there that I don't enjoy and it's all so cheap that I can buy a variety of things for well under $10! Located on Merrick Road in Massapequa, it even has a drive thru for those of us too lazy to find a parking spot and get ourselves out of the car. It is well known and a lot of people love it, so it does get pretty crazy at time. But I'm telling you, it's worth it. You can't say you're a Long Islander without  ever trying All American so if you haven't already, get on it boys and girls. #lunchgrind

6 comments:

  1. I will keep my eye out for the place. Where specifically is it located? -Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All American! My friend brought his two friends home from school, who are from North Dakota, to visit New York, and I made sure they didn't leave without stopping here first. They loved it as much as I do.
    --JD--

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's right across from the shopping center that has Starbucks, Jenny Craig and Uncle Giuseppe's food market. You can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love All American. During the summer I eat there a lot because it has a classic drive-thru from the '50's taste and the prices can't be beat. Some things to recommend are the fries, quarter pounder, hot dog, knish, and chocolate shake. If you haven't been to All-American and live on Long Island, that's just crazy.

      -John T.

      Delete
  4. I'm also a big fan of All American, although I don't make it there much anymore. When I was younger and driving around was fun, we'd always make our way over to All American.

    -Snuggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. All American is one of the best burger places on Long Island thats rarely talked about. I've been going there for years and almost everytime I go the line is out the door. The burgers and fries are great but the milk shakes are probably the best thing about the place
    -SF

    ReplyDelete